Friday, August 12, 2011

Art Criticism Article

I reviewed all the projects because I was curious to see everyone’s ideas.  There were two that I had to choose between, they were Emily Krolewicz, “More Than Meets the Eye” and Mike Farrell, “Outside Looking In”.  I chose Mike Farrell, Outside Looking In” to critique because the pieces he chose were of landscape which I enjoyed.  It was hard to critique another student’s work and have it be two pages long, but once I started it seems to flow.  I’m no art expert so it was hard to critique the exhibit.  I would like to read the critiques about my project.  My critique article is a 10 for all the time and thought put into it.  I did enjoy this project but I think if we had known about it soon we could have worked on it and not had to do so much work in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment