Friday, August 12, 2011

Reflections

My expectations for this course were to understand and appreciate art.  I have definitely learned a lot about art: Elements and Principles of Design, all that goes into old historical sculptures, different techniques of painting.  My definition of art would remain the same; Art is something that makes us think and be more thoughtful and a well rounded person. Art is all around us every day in our lives.  In my original posting I did not have a favorite artist, now my favorite artist Andy Worhol because his paintings are different and he mimics real people in some of his paintings.  I have taking online classes before and this class definitely had a lot more work involved with it.  Also I was expecting this class to be only 3 weeks or I probably would not have taken it, it consumed most of my summer and I’m glad it is done.   The class was very organized and interesting but very time consuming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment