Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peer Blog Review

One above




Elements and Principles – yes I agreed with the elements and principle Clare picked with the images.

Art Gallery – we both used Still Life #20 for our projects.  We both thought it was interesting artwork. 

 Yes, Wayne Thiebaud, Yo-Yos image was interesting at first I thought they were poker chips.  Would like to know what other objects he painted.

And One below




Elements and Principles – yes I agreed with the elements and principle James used with the images.  The picture his used for Pattern he could have used for Line also.   Great picture of the long road for space I could feel myself going down the road.

Art Gallery – there were not images that were the same however we both used painting by Thomas Cole.  No there were not any images that I would want to know more about. 

Even before this assignment I had review some of the blog, to see how much they were like mine or how different they were from mine.  Yes this was valuable to be able to see how my peers set up their blog and what they posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment